License to Use the Website
Unless otherwise stated, Electric Scooters and Vehicles and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
- Sell, rent, or sublicense material from the website.
- Show any material from the website in public.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, or otherwise exploit material on this website for commercial purposes.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Electric Scooters and Vehicles’ express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Electric Scooters and Vehicles reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at its discretion.
If Electric Scooters and Vehicles provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Electric Scooters and Vehicles may disable your user ID and password at its sole discretion without notice or explanation.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Electric Scooters and Vehicles makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Electric Scooters and Vehicles does not warrant that:
- This website will be constantly available, or available at all.
- The information on this website is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Limitations of Liability
Electric Scooters and Vehicles will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- To the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss.
- For any indirect, special, or consequential loss.
- For any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits, or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Electric Scooters and Vehicles has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Law and Jurisdiction